Welcome back (again) to king street!
We’re delighted that King Street retailers can reopen their doors once again for December. Under Tier 3 restrictions, the majority of restaurants are sadly closed for the time being.
Please check INDIVIDUAL STORES for opening times and reopening announcements.
Safety & Wellbeing
For your safety and wellbeing, the way you shop may look a little different right now. We will continue to follow formal guidance and keep you updated on our website and social media platforms if there are further changes. Please review our health & safety guidelines ahead of your visit:
- In line with the latest government guidelines, it is now compulsory for all customers to wear a face covering or mask when you visit shops and takeaway services.
- Please respect other shoppers and our teams. We encourage everyone to please act responsibly.
- Help yourself to hand sanitiser, available in our stores.
- Follow social distancing guidance while you are in store and look out for signage that helps you to keep your distance.
- Please shop alone, wherever possible and all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please avoid touching products while you are browsing. At this time, beauty testers are unavailable, however, our team members will be more than happy to demonstrate for you if asked.
- Please check individual stores for their fitting room and returns policies.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred at this time.